Zephyr launches Exploratory Testing and Multi-JIRA Configurations, expanding on its Agile and Continuous Software Delivery solutions
(SAN JOSE, Calif. Feb. 12, 2018) – Zephyr, the industry leader in real-time agile test management solutions, for teams of all sizes, announces its latest release designed to further enhance collaboration, traceability and customization for agile development.
“We understand the unique demands of QA and Dev teams for continuous deployment of quality software and accelerated time to market. Each new product iteration at Zephyr is designed to meet this critical need, and we believe, with the launch of Zephyr 6.1, we have taken the next big step in providing the most critical functionalities for increased agility and quality team collaboration,” says Scott Johnson, CEO of Zephyr.
Highlights from Zephyr 6.1 Include:
Exploratory Testing, advances development and quality team collaboration. It enables teams to:
- Facilitate the delivery of clear and concise visual feedback
- Reduce the guesswork of resolving defects with pixel precise data
- Speed up release velocity with shorter feedback cycles
Multi-JIRA capability, enables organizations to configure JIRA instances at both global or individual project levels, based on their requirements.
- Reduces both, the infrastructure footprint, by allowing a single Zephyr instance to connect with multiple Jira instances, and the feedback cycle time, by managing defects across JIRA instances
- Delivers consolidated reporting on quality initiatives across multiple projects on different servers
Users can operate Jira Sprints, Versions from Zephyr in real-time, with an easy one-time setup that ensures requirements are in sync with Zephyr.
- Allows to map JIRA Sprints, versions with releases in Zephyr, enabling a real-time sync, as tickets are being planned or updated
- Helps to simplify and easily manage the volume of requirement changes
Advanced traceability report enables faster decision-making by providing meaningful insights into the requirements mapped to the test cases. Users can optimize this feature:
- To trace from all defects, executions and test cases linked to the requirements
- Gain visibility over the entire development and QA cycle with one report
Zephyr 6.1 scales to up to 50,000 named users, thus meeting the scale and availability needs of large Enterprises.
Zephyr is a leading provider of enterprise-quality management solutions for more than 17,000 global customers and 2.5 million users across 100 countries. Product and IT teams of all sizes use Zephyr’s products to manage critical aspects of their testing lifecycle to release high quality software faster. Zephyr’s feature-rich products address today’s dynamic and global needs across a variety of industries, including finance, healthcare, media, mobile, IT services, and enterprise software. Zephyr is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with offices in King of Prussia, Pa.; Europe; and India. For more information, please visit www.getzephyr.com.