Priority Software Releases v18.2 with Enhanced System Openness and Mobile Capabilities
Features smart shipping API, document generator and additional compliance support
Rockaway, NJ – April 12 2018 – Priority Software Ltd., a leading global provider of ERP solutions, today announced the release of Priority v18.2 with enhanced system openness and mobile capabilities, a new document generator, and new support for regulations compliance. The new version meets the market need for solutions that can scale easily while delivering a simple, flexible and efficient user experience. Highlights for this release include:
- Open ID authentication allows users to authenticate with Priority using credentials from various sources, including Google and Facebook, leveraging their login security (e.g. multi-factor authentication and biometrics).
- New mobile application for purchasing approvals enabling company managers to access and process pending purchase orders via their mobile device.
- Streamlined shipping and fulfillment with an enriched ShipEngineTM integration, a smart shipping API. ShipEngineTM, the improved multi-carrier shipping API first released in v18.1, now enables Priority users to compare carrier rates, bill receivers or third parties, and auto print labels.
- Enhanced design options to generate outgoing business documents using pre-defined templates.
- Support for SAFT (Portugal) and FEC (France) regulation compliance, online VAT submission to HMRC (UK), and reverse tax scheme where customer declares VAT on behalf of vendor (EU).
Priority v18.2 also includes new preventive maintenance capabilities, improved Warehouse Management System (WMS), and an enhanced experience for MAC users.
Andres Richter, CEO of Priority Software, commented, “Our customers are always looking for new ways to improve their productivity so we never stop innovating. We are pleased to further develop ERP as a Platform and deliver the tools our customers need – openness, mobile capabilities and flexibility. Our focus for 2018 is to continue to provide stronger platform capabilities and in parallel, support our accelerated growth around the globe. Priority v18.2 is further testament to our mission of making ERP easier.”
About Priority Software
Pioneers in the global ERP solutions market, Priority Software empowers companies and organizations of all sizes, by providing the most comprehensive, flexible and affordable ERP solutions on the market today. With the mission of making ERP easier, Priority offers a more accessible alternative to complex, costly solutions to increase profitability and efficiency. Today, over 8,700 companies across a wide range of industries in 40 countries have come to rely on Priority to manage and grow their business. Priority is offered both as on premise and cloud solutions, both of which deliver 100% system functionality, enabling users to access their data in real-time from mobile devices and tablets. To date, 1,900 customers successfully use Priority in the cloud. Backed by cutting-edge technologies and a skilled and talented team of professionals, Priority is supported by offices in the US and the UK and a network of business partners around the globe.
As of January 2018, Priority has extended its ERP software services to small business owners, with the acquisition of US-based software developer, Acclivity, provider of the popular AccountEdge business accounting solutions for SMEs. Over 75,000 customers worldwide now deploy the two companies’ collective offering.
+1 404 969 6849