IGEL Announces European DISRUPT 2019 End User Computing Forum
Leading Industry Event on End User Computing, January 23-25, 2019, in Munich, Germany, Showcasing How Endpoint Transformation Means Organisations Must “Challenge Everything”
Reading, UK. November 20, 2018 – IGEL, a world leader in endpoint management software for the secure enterprise, today announced dates for its second annual DISRUPT End User Computing Forum. The leading industry conference on end user computing (EUC) will be held on January 23-25, 2019 in Munich, Germany, at the INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort. Featuring prominent industry speakers sharing insights and trends on today’s EUC transformation, the conference will highlight why today’s organisations need to “challenge everything”.
“Organisations are facing a series of EUC challenges in an environment of increasing management constraints. Challenges ranging from workforce mobility and hardware refreshes to endpoint security and the migration to Windows 10. But with technology vendors such as Microsoft making huge advancements with Windows Virtualised Desktops in its Azure cloud solutions and Citrix continuing to innovate with its cloud and subscription business there are an increasing range of exciting EUC solutions for enterprises,” said Simon Townsend, IGEL Chief Marketing Officer for EMEA. “At DISRUPT we will dig deep into EUC transformation with insights and best practices delivered by some of the industry’s most prominent thought leaders as well as practical advice from EUC leaders at top organisations across multiple industries. It’s the can’t-miss event for anyone in the EUC industry.”
Underscoring the DISRUPT 2019 theme, “Challenge Everything,” event presenters will be demonstrating how attendees can overcome the common EUC challenges of complexity and cost. Speakers and sessions lined up for the highly anticipated event will share how organisations can take their EUC environment to new levels of cost efficiency, simplicity and protection.
Insight will be shared on Windows Virtual Desktops, protocol comparisons, graphics and virtual reality in VDI, how to achieve digital transformation, the latest Citrix updates and the IGEL roadmap.
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr Benny Tritsch, Founder of Dr Tritsch IT Consulting and a Co-Founder of Rex Analytics
- Thomas Poppelgaard, EUC Technology Evangelist and Independent Analyst
- Ruben Spruijt, Senior Technologist, Nutanix
- Simon Binder, Microsoft MVP – Enterprise Mobility, Digital Workspace
- Simon Clark, Aimar Foundation UK, Morgan Stanley
- Claudio Gronau, Otto Wulff Bauunternehmung GMBH
- Nathan Hill, Research Vice President, Gartner
- Heiko Gloge, Founder and CEO, IGEL
- Douglas Brown, Global Technology Evangelist, IGEL
- Stephen DiFranco, IoT Industry Expert, Independent Analyst
- Eva Helen, Founder and CEO, EQ Inspiration
- Chantell Comberger, VP Retail, IT Division, CPC
- Craig Hinchliffe, Principal Product Manager, Citrix Workspace at Citrix
- Mike Schumacher, CEO, Lakeside Software
- Chris Longstaffe, Founder and CEO, Integratis
- Matthew Friel, Vation Ventures
- Jason Southern, EMEA Head of Segment Sales for Visualisation and Virtualization, NVIDIA
- Heiko Nass, Leading Host, Centracon
- Matthias Haas, Chief Technology Officer, IGEL
- Barry Coombs, Director, Co-Owner, Computerworld Systems
- Doug Keeley, Mark of a Leader
- Jed Ayres, President & CEO, North America, IGEL
- Simon Townsend, CMO, EMEA, IGEL
Attendees of DISRUPT 2019 are also invited to attend a Technical Boot Camp where they can earn their IGEL Certified Engineer (ICE) status as an IGEL cloud architect or IGEL UMS expert. The intensive, one-day training courses offer detailed and hands on training on the IGEL product portfolio; Universal Management Suite configuration; Citrix and VMware configuration; IGEL Cloud Gateway; and troubleshooting scenarios. IGEL reseller and distribution partners can attend both product technical training and sales training, led by Integratis.
The event is hosted by IGEL and sponsored by Nutanix, NVIDIA, AMD, PrinterLogic, Cherry, ControlUp, DeviceTrust, Parallels, Lakeside, Cendio ThinLink, ADN, Vanquish Deutschland, Arrow and Integratis. Register today for early bird pricing at https://disrupteuc.com/munich/
IGEL on Social Media
IGEL Community: www.igel.com/community
IGEL delivers powerful unified endpoint management software that is revolutionary in its simplicity and purpose-built for the enterprise. The company’s world-leading software products include the IGEL OS™, Universal Desktop Converter™ (UDC), IGEL Cloud Gateway™ (ICG), IGEL UD Pocket™ (UDP) and Universal Management Suite™ (UMS). These solutions enable a more secure, manageable and cost-effective endpoint management platform across nearly any x86 device. Additionally, IGEL’s German engineered and manufactured thin, zero and all-in-one client solutions deliver the industry’s best warranty (5 years), support (3 years after end of life) and management functionality. IGEL enables enterprises to precisely control all devices running IGEL OS as well as Windows OS from a single dashboard interface. IGEL has offices worldwide and is represented by partners in over 50 countries. For more information on IGEL, visit www.igel.com.
IGEL Media Contact:
Tel: +44 (0)7768 145571