Jenkins Community Announces Jenkins User Conference Europe Speakers
Definitive Jenkins user event to explore how enterprise is accelerating software innovation
SAN JOSE, CA. – JUNE 9, 2015 – The Jenkins CI community, the community of practitioners using open source Jenkins, today announced the speakers’ list for the 2015 Jenkins User Conference (JUC) Europe. Taking place at the Hilton Metropole London on 23-24th June, the conference will highlight the latest Jenkins functionality and best practices for continuous delivery and DevOps environments and will feature presentations made by experienced Jenkins developers, DevOps practitioners and IT professionals.
This year, JUC is running concurrently with CD Summit in Europe and the United States, in the following cities: Washington, London, Tel Aviv (JUC only) and Santa Clara. The conferences will be the largest to date, bringing together the full strength of the Jenkins ecosystem and continuous delivery thought leaders, respectively, and allowing attendees to learn and explore, network face-to-face and understand the next evolution of Jenkins functionality and continuous delivery best practices.
Notable keynote speakers include:
• Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Jenkins founder and CloudBees CTO
• Martin Croker, Managing Director of Accenture Technology Architecture, DevOps
• Kurt Bittner, Principal Analyst at Forrester and leading expert in agile and iterative development approaches. Kurt is the author of several articles, papers and books including The Economics of Iterative Software Development
Complementing the keynotes will be sessions on topics such as:
• “7 Habits of Highly Effective Jenkins Users” presented by Andrew Bayer, Senior Architect at Cloudera and prominent member of the Jenkins community Governance Board
• “Enabling CD for Major Retailers,” presented by Masood Jan, Architect and Agile Consultant at Mazataz
• “Making Strides Towards Enterprise-Scale DevOps,” presented by Ilkka Turunen, Architecture Manager, Sonatype
• “Hey, What Did We Just Release?!,” presented by Robert McNulty, Lead Technical Developer and Architect at Experian
“This year’s JUC Europe speakers, sponsors and attendees illustrate how organisations in every industry are increasingly using Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous delivery to deliver software applications,” explained Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Jenkins founder and CTO at CloudBees. “Leading organisations around the world are now leveraging the use of Jenkins within the software delivery lifecycle. We thank our sponsors and the Jenkins community members for their support to make this event in London a huge success.”
Sponsors who are supporting the community via JUC sponsorship include: CloudBees, Perfecto Mobile, Pivotal, Xebia Labs, BlazeMeter, IBM, JFrog, Perforce, SOASTA, Sonatype, VMware, Black Duck Software, GerritForge, Keynote, Serena, MobileLabs, DLT Solutions, ElasticBox, Eliassen Group, Forest Technologies, DevOps.com, DZone and JAX London.
For more information on these sessions, or to register for JUC Europe, please visit: www.cloudbees.com/jenkins/juc-2015/europe.
Zoe Dickinson | RealWire
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org