Webinar: How to develop and run Appium tests directly from Eclipse
January 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Date & Time: Wednesday, January 24, 2 pm IST and 2 pm EST
The pressure to release high quality mobile apps quickly continues to grow, and organizations are looking for ways to speed up test development, ensure stability and improve coverage. Automation engineers rely on numerous different testing frameworks, testing tools and integrated development environment, making the process complex and prone to errors.
Join this webinar to learn how to use a powerful Eclipse plug-in to:
- Develop stable Appium tests directly from within your Eclipse IDE
- Avoid flaky tests and ensure robust test suits with visual validation tools
- Increase your automation coverage for complex scenarios
- Test on numerous physical devices and OS and speed up feedback with large scale parallel execution on a digital assurance lab
- Speed up feedback and root cause analysis with reports and analytics
Bonus: All projects used will be shared on GitHub after the tutorial.