- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Run Selenium Tests in Docker
March 14, 2018 @ 11:30 pm - March 15, 2018 @ 12:30 am
Date & Time: Wednesday March 14 at 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT / 11.30 pm IST
More and more services are being virtualized, and Docker, an open source platform, is an important part of that. Docker virtualizes the network infrastructure, enabling developers to virtually handle everything from source to production, and also provides advantages when testing applications.
In this upcoming webinar, we explain how to execute a Selenium WebDriver test by running it on the Docker virtualization layer, also called a Docker container.
Register for the webinar to learn:
- An explanation of Selenium WebDriver – benefits, limitations, and examples
- What Docker is, and its main benefits and limitations
- How to Implement Selenium WebDriver within Docker:
- Relevant open source tools
- Creating and running tests
The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session.